Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Psych project
and pessimism Mostly when there is bad weather people are more inclined to be sad or have worse days. These thoughts and actions however are all self induced.
only you can controll your outlook on a situation and decide if you are going to let it effect you.
that being said the worse the weather generaly the worse your mood will be. When the weather is good people are generaly more happy and uplifted. You can always however decide your mood no matter what the weather, But chances are you will have a better day if it's sunny out side and the birds are smiling. To conclude, the weather can play some impact on your mood and most of us tend to accept that. However you are the only person who can ultimatly dedcide how YOU feel, or how you approach a situation. Some mood effects That being said if you have artificial body parts or metal plates in your body you will feel pain from cold weather Also if you have like i said before metal plates or artificial body parts you will feel better when the sun is out.