Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SATURN
Saturn is the second largest planet it is also called a gas giant.
The rings around Saturn are all composed ice. Their is smaller rings around the three main rings.
Saturn is 886 miles from the sun. That is not very far compared to some other planets.
you can see Saturn with a telescope.you can see Saturn with your bare eye if you look close.
the name of Saturn is named after a roman god like most of the planets
thanks for listening.