Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish Verb Conjugation.
Transcript of Spanish Verb Conjugation.
I need a blue shirt.
necesito una camisa azul
I bought a green tie.
He comprado una corbata verde
I look at clothes
I look for shirts
You work at the stationary store.
yo trabajo en la tienda de artículos de papelería.
Steps to Conjugating Verbs
1. Drop Ending to find the stem
2. Find the subject
3. find ending to match the subject
- Infinitive- Verb that hasn't been conjugated
- Stem- Part left after dropping last 2 letters
- Verb Ending- Last 2 letters
- Conjugate- To change.
-ar Verb Endings
yó - -o
tú - -as
él, ella ud.- -a
nosotros - -amos
ellos, uds. - -an