Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Paraphrase
Transcript of How to Paraphrase
Paraphrase Paraphrasing is crucial to writing research papers. Learning how to do it well takes time and practice. Improper paraphrasing can lead to unintentional plagiarism. Why is this
worth knowing? What it is. Why it's done. How it works. Someone Your Something Inappropriate Else's Idea Words Short Summary Complicated Concept Really Long Idea Find a source Reword its ideas Cite it A recent source said this thing is a really big deal (Author, page, date). My paper talks about what a big deal this thing is. My Paper