Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of title
Gold was discovered by James W. Martin on January 24 in 1848. gold was not named by any specific person, but it originates from the English word geolo meaning yellow
The element i have chosen for this project is gold its symbol is Au, and its number on the periodic table is 79
Golds physical properties
Golds natural form is a solid.Gold boils at 1064.18 degrees Celsius,and melts at 1,064 degrees Celsius.
what is gold used in?
gold can be used for jewelry , egyptian statues and many other things
interesting fact about gold
Gold is edible! In Asian countries people put gold in jelly fruit snacks.