Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Globalization
Globalization is the process of world views, products, ideas and other cultures
Good things about Starbucks
One company has taken a simple product and turned it into a lifestyle. People no longer only drink coffee in the mornings to get the caffeine they need for the day, but drink coffee at all times of the day just for the fun of it. Coffee is now an enjoyable experience that anyone can have at any time of the day
. In 2013 and 2014 Starbucks will not claim the tax s for royalties or payments related to charges for interest and mark-up on the coffee we buy. .
Why did I pick Starbucks
Well I was going to Samsung. But i couldn't find any information that I could understand. However I was going to do Apple but I heard someone has done that one already. So then i decide to do Starbucks. even though i never been to Starbucks before.
Starbucks Coffee, is an American global coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Washington.
By Megan Palmer 9B
how many people have Starbucks
Over 54% f people drink coffee not just from Starbucks, from other places like Costa for example
tHANKS FOR wHATCHING