Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
JAPAN CULTURE & YAKUZA
Transcript of JAPAN CULTURE & YAKUZA
SO-130-04 Japanese Culture,
Yakuza & School Abstract We will discuss:
& How SCHOOL is influential Respect GRATITUDE Norm "Itadaki-Masu" Obedience VALUES COUNTER CULTURE
YAKUZA Japanese Crime syndicates most Influential institution SCHOOL is the BE QUIET!! Discipline Self control Cooperation Excellence Forgiveness Gratitude Honesty Industry Integrity Loyalty
Unity Wisdom CONCLUSION "We Are Uniquely The Same" "I RESPECT you and I am not a Threat" More The following video demonstrates Table manners in Japan. Folkway Folkway FOLKWAY Although we do things differently within our culture, we still share some of the same Norms, Mores, Folkways and Values.