Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tan with Chocolate!
Transcript of Tan with Chocolate!
healthy, sweet and natural!" Sue Jennings, Nutritionist Find out the secret! Find out the secret! The idea originated about 5 years ago. Now that our carefully conducted long term studies have come to an end and have shown absolutely no side effects, we are happy to share this piece of chocolate with the world!
We used the same effect that is already known from eating too many carrots: the active ingredient dimethyl-tannine enters the epidermis and slowly darkens the skin. Since is sweetened mainly with stevia it contains far less calories than normal chocolate. It's perfect for everyone who looks after his diet.
We are already developing different flavors and are working on different products such as a cocoa drink. Studies have already shown that chocolate protects you from UV-rays
- now it does even more! Even distribution. No tanning spots. All natural. " is ideal to make you feel good in at least two ways: it tans you and it satisfies your sweet needs. With every piece your skin color will get a more healthier look." "The results are absolutely stunning," says Milly (29), one of the testers.
"After 14 days people already started asking if I had been on holiday! I am totally in love!" April Fools! April Fools! Almost too good to be true, isn't it? Almost too good to be true, isn't it? Amy Branson, Chocolate United Tan with chocolate! We thought that if it works with carrots
why not with chocolate? Share this prezi and fool your friends ;P We thought that if it works with carrots
why not with chocolate?