Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inflation
a basket of goods and services
and then keeping track of the cost of that basket Problem #1
Inflation hurts savers Problem #2
People on fixed income
(usually the poor or elderly)
can't keep up with the rise of prices This leads to a greater gap between rich & poor and can lead to more social unrest. Problem #3
If your salary is tied to
inflation and prices go up
you could get kicked into
a higher tax bracket and have
to pay more! Problem #3
Taxpayers can be hurt
Inflation can bump them
into a higher tax bracket
forcing them to pay more!
Producers don't know how to read the change in prices. Is it greater demand or inflation? Problem #5
Wasted time & resources
Time taken up having to
update and label new prices. Inflation can be defined as
a persistent general increase