Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pulleys: How do they work?
Transcript of Pulleys: How do they work?
Later, Archimedes created a compound pulley for a contest. Effects on Society How Do They Work? Pulleys: How a pulley works A simple rope and pulley system consists of one rope length and one pulley. There are many variations of rope and pulley systems, each having a different number of pulleys or support cables which translates to a greater or lesser mechanical advantage. Thanks for watching! Less power required to move objects
Individuals can move large loads