Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pulleys: How do they work?
Transcript of Pulleys: How do they work?
Later, Archimedes created a compound pulley for a contest. Effects on Society How Do They Work? Pulleys: How a pulley works A simple rope and pulley system consists of one rope length and one pulley. There are many variations of rope and pulley systems, each having a different number of pulleys or support cables which translates to a greater or lesser mechanical advantage. Thanks for watching! Less power required to move objects
Individuals can move large loads