Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Caesar's English 2, Lessons 1 & 2
Transcript of Caesar's English 2, Lessons 1 & 2
complex intra within As in...intracellular, intravenous, intramural cent 100 As in...century, centimeter, centurion ad to As in...adhesive, adapt, advocate fer carry As in...aquifer, transfer, conifer placate verb, to appease The baby was placated by his pacifier. derision n, ridicule The derision of the new student was despicable. vivacious adj, full of
life The vivacious little girl danced across
the stage. procure v. to acquire The students procured many items for the Future
City project. retort n, a quick, clever
reply Comedians often have funny retorts to their critics. descend : ascend
bicycle : tricycle
submerge : emerge
man : superman
school : preschool intracellular : cell
advocate : oppose
transfer : goods
interior : car
century : year advocate : oppose
complex : intricate
combine : merge
adhere : stick
complete : partial Find the best antonym for the following word.
resist Find the best antonym for the following word.
ornate Use your understanding of stems to answer the following questions.
1. Would an intracranial surgery be a major or
2. Do people gather for a commemoration or is it
a solitary event?
3. If you adorn something, do you make it more
basic or more ornate?
4. When two people are conferring, what are they