Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Hotel Plans & Amenities
How to make a profit...
Problems in the community
According to the HVS Design 2013 hotel costs estimating guide, the lodging industry is suffering. You have experienced this fact first hand. What can you do? How can you revamp your hotel? The Answer: Disner World. We can help you!
By having this specific niche, your hotel will be one of a kind in the community. Due to your goal of keeping the community safe by keeping them off the streets will gain you the full support of the community.
Although the cost of this project appears to be extremely large, it is important to remember the immediate gross that this will begin to bring your hotel.
- Round about to provide shuttle service for inebriated clientele.
- Simple yet effective rooms to maximize space and provide necessities.
- 24 hour cafe that supplies food and coffee for patrons who wish to sober up before going home.
In the downtown area there is a major problem with drinking and driving as well as public intoxication. By showing your support in the safety of the community you will have more support from your neighbors in keeping your business alive!
Renovating buildings to renovate lives
Wamer Brothers Lodge
A little about Disner
Disner World is an industrial company who aims to support its clientele and the community by renovating, refurbishing and re-purposing old/abandoned homes. Here are some of our success stories:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Adriana Lopez & Alexandra Gutierrez