Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
9 market forms and cuts of fish
Transcript of 9 market forms and cuts of fish
Market forms and cuts of fish
- fish whose scales,
head and tail are
- are the fleshy sides of
the fish which are separated
from the backbone
and the ribs.
- fillets that are joined together
on the ventral sides
by the underside
- cuts from fillets or steaks. They
are usually from fish that
has been minced and shaped,
breaded and frozen.
Whole or Round fish
- fish whose parts are still intact.
- fish whose organs are
removed by making a slit
along the belly wall and
the entrails pulled out.
- they are cross sections of a
cleansed fish which are
around 1-2 cm. thick
- fish that is cut open along
the dorsal side from
head to tail.
- fish that are
- fillet from side of a
fish cut away
from the Backbone.