Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Healthy Media Boundaries
Transcript of Healthy Media Boundaries
Music is an excellent example of creativity and freedom of speech; however, some lyrics could be inappropriate for some audiences. For Example,
Social Media, which is a web-based method to communicate, includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. For this example, we will focus on the negative aspects associated with Facebook.
Individuals, who are highlighted on TV, may not look like you think.
Technology, which includes television, social media, online gaming, and music has influenced our daily lives.
As a result, research suggests that technology has a large impact on our daily lives.
Now that we have exposed the negative aspects of technology, we are going to focus on healthy media boundaries
Online gaming, which continues to grow in popularity, includes Call of Duty, World of War Craft, Angry Birds, and Candy Crush