Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chesapeake Bay Bridge
Transcript of Chesapeake Bay Bridge
By: Aubrey M. Ocloo
Which Places Does it Connect
It connects the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area with Ocean City, Maryland.
Materials Used to Buid the Bridge
Steel and Concrete.
Twin cantilever bridge (eastbound), arch bridge (westbound) and suspension bridge.
22,790 ft (6,946 m)