Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Centripetal Motion
by an object moving along circular path AC Formula Ac= distance/time
distance= 2(Pi)r Video 1 Data Table
Ac .62 .63 . 62
12.27 13.26 12.27
.48 .52 .55 Conclusion The rifle and saber have similar Ac's because they have similar lengths.
The Ac of the flag is a lot higher because of the 1.82 m length and the drag from the silk. Therefore slowing down the rotation time.