Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Centripetal Motion
by an object moving along circular path AC Formula Ac= distance/time
distance= 2(Pi)r Video 1 Data Table
Ac .62 .63 . 62
12.27 13.26 12.27
.48 .52 .55 Conclusion The rifle and saber have similar Ac's because they have similar lengths.
The Ac of the flag is a lot higher because of the 1.82 m length and the drag from the silk. Therefore slowing down the rotation time.