Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of EARTHQUAKES
Earthquake is one of the geological phenomena more devastating than exist and, worst of all, they can not be anticipated.
What to do in an earthquake?
How does an earthquake formed?
It is the sudden movement of the Earth caused by the release of accumulated energy for a long time when a plate moves over or under another.
How do we measure an earthquake?
An instrument called a seismograph that measures the intensity of the movements of the Earth. Records the surface, core or body waves.