Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Describing Places
2. Use correct punctuation and spelling
3. Use conjunctions (and, but, or, because, as, when) Questions What does the picture show?
Where was the picture taken?
What's in the background?
What kind of day is it?
What are people doing?
How do they feel?
What can they hear, see or smell?
Is it an interesting picture?
Would you like to be there? Some language There is / there are
They are ... ing
It's really / very ...
In the background, there is / are ...
They can see / hear ...
They feel ...
- some, a few, a lot of
- two, three ...
and, but, or, because
hot, exciting, interesting, noisy, quiet, warm, relaxing, busy, crowded,