Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Differences between Prezi and Powerpoint
Transcript of Differences between Prezi and Powerpoint
It allows you to zoom your words in and out.
Prezi gives you amazing backgrounds like the ones I am using. Advantages of Prezi The designing of the presentation itself is rather tricky
Adding pictures to 3D presentations will ruin the 3D effect
If you use a blue font on a 3D background it will be hard to read. Disadvantages of Prezi Powerpoint allows you to add note pages
Easy to input images and text
Master slides makes presentation consistent Advantages of Powerpoint File size can become quite large on medium to large presentations
If giving a Powerpoint presentation, the audience may be distracted by all the bells and whistles that Powerpoint has to offer. Disadvantages of Powerpoint