Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is texting taking its toll on correct usage of language?
Transcript of Is texting taking its toll on correct usage of language?
Words shortend to make texting easier,
what do you think, could it destroy the language? Examples:
Got to go- gtg
i love you-ily
how are you-howu?
never mind- nvm
be right back-brb
Is texting taking it's toll on correct usage
of language? All countries have a diffrent language, and then also use diffrent shortages. Everyone basically uses shortage of language. What would the world look like without texting?