Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wind surfing
What is wind surfing
wind surfing is dangerous but it is fun.
you need to be profesionel to wind surf in big waves.
if you want to wind surf in big waves you can go to Hawaii!!!!!
Who invented the first wind surfind board
wind surf is really fun wach this video.
In 1964, Darby began selling his sailboards. Twelve-year-old Peter Chilvers is often cited for inventing a sailboard in 1958. In the 1960s, Jim Drake was the first to solve many problems of getting the board to sail while Hoyle Schweitzer was the first to be successful in marketing the sailboard.
this is a video who is wind surfing