Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, September 13th
Transcript of Wednesday, September 13th
Work Period: Practice with this ladder using your worksheet.
M: In your seat
V: Level 0
P: Answer the following on your Do Now Sheet
Do Now- When hearing the term the metric system? What do you know? Do we use it in the U.S.?
If worksheet is completed before class is done, then do not need to finish
If it is not completed finish the conversions after school to be handed in at the beginning of class on Wednesday.
1st rule- Determine starting method
2nd- Count the "leaps" to your starting point
3rd- Move the decimal the same amount of jumps in the same direction
How to use the ladder?
How many jumps does this take?
*Glue a cutout of this model into your notebook
Read aloud and see if we all agree.
Add any additional thoughts
THE MIGHTY METRIC
Review Lab Safety Quiz
In groups of 4 you're going to pick an object this can be something living or nonliving.
This object cannot be larger than 150 feet