Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mason Wagner
By Mason wagner
Your nails are made of hardened cells and they grow out of the matrix. even if the whole nails is torn off it will grow back if the matrix is not severely damaged.
The width of our finger nail is the widest of any primate. We could live without our nails but with difficulties with small objects. Next our nails are fine to be bitten. Last our nail color can show signs of malnutrition.
such opening would be diffiucult without your nails.
The use of nails can be argued but here are some true ones. Pick lice, open objects, protection and a weapon.