Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plant Life in the Tundra
Transcript of Plant Life in the Tundra
have a main goal of keeping warm. They have adapted to the cold climate by finding differentways to stay warm. Many plants grow low to the ground and in clumps to keep from freezing Also, many plants are covered with hair to keep them warm. Some plants are darker colors, sometimes even red to collect more heat and stay warm. And finally, some plants have flowers
that are dish-shaped to collect more
heat from the sun and stay warm. Now you can go to your e-mail, and you can take the online quiz about plant life in the tundra. Good luck! Thanks for watching! Citations http://www.jessstryker.com/national-parks/rocky-mountains/index.htm