Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MidSummer Night's Dream Analysis Project: Order VS. Disorder
Transcript of MidSummer Night's Dream Analysis Project: Order VS. Disorder
Order VS. Disorder? "The need for a balance between the rational and irrational, between rules and magic, in the interests of love, harmony and creativity." The storyline of the play goes back and forth from real and artificial
Artificial Hermias Disobedience Hermia threatens the order of her family when she decides to marry Lysander against her fathers will. For example at the beginning of the play even though they are in a tangled web of love its real and not caused by an artificial source (magic).
However towards the climax of the play they are disrupted by an inaccurate source of magic (Puck) with a good intention, but ends up making the love web even more complex.