Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Internet Safety
Cyberbullying is not okay.
Types of Cyberbullying
Even sharing something that someone is not okay with.
How to avoid the risks
To avoid the risk only post things that are appropriate for your level.
Anything on the internet can be inappropriate.
Only go on to kid approve sites
Don't share your personal information
Only share stuff with people you know
Block people who send mean comments
Never Post Personal Information
Pesonal Information is important
Don't post pictures that inappropriate.
Nothing without permission
No inappropriate comments
Always Put on Privacy Settings
Privacy settings can block other people from seeing your personal information.
They all have privacy settings.
Stay Safe Kids
Tell an adult if there is a problem
Keep it private
Friends are a great choice
Internet safety is a safe way for me
By: Jake Hamtil