Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Requirement 1 Cooking Merit badge
Transcript of Requirement 1 Cooking Merit badge
- requires antibiotic treatment if prologned
- Is the leading cause of diarrhea
E. coli (Escherichia coli) enteritis
- contracted when you drink a liquid with enterotoxin.
- is the most common subcategory of salmonella in the world with 42,000 new findings every year, not many fatal
- Meat, poultry, and fish should be kept at 44 F in a constant rate
Cooking injuries/Burns and scalds
Another is spilling boiling water on your hands. Immediately apply water at about 48 Farentheit for aprrox. 5 min
- May require Asprin
- vegetables should just be kept chilled, not to much because that would dull the flavor
- it can be found in a normal looking egg
- prevent by washing hands after/before eating/ store food correctly
- causes nausea and explosive vomiting within 8 hours of contraction
- to prevent wash hands before every meal and check food for anyhting suspicous
- There is no official cure, only antibiotics to weaken and inproved sanitation
- wash hands, check water for fecal matter
- contracted when consumed poultry/mear with botulinum toxin
causes paralytic decomposure
- over 145 cases found in the U.S. each year
- wash hands and check food
- the only cure is an anti-toxin that costs 45,000$
- causes inflamation to the liver
- contaminated food is the cause
- wash hands to prevent
- causes fever, nausea, diarreha, and dark brown urine (due to bile)
- treatment is just continue to have good hygiene an dietary supplements.
- first degree burns just soak in cool water
- second degree burns apply a burn gel
- third degree burns seek immediate attention of a physician/ go to the hospital
- must be stored seperatlely in a container kept at the correct temperature
of the nerves