Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson: Needs of Organisms
Transcript of Lesson: Needs of Organisms
TSW gather data using digital tools to prove that all organisms have common needs.
Energy = food, plants and some bacteria and protists produce their food through absorbing sunlight.
Unit: Living Organisms Lesson: Needs of Organisms
Questions of the Day
1. What's one way that plants help people?
2. What does a plant need to make its food?
3. What makes its own food using energy from the sun?
4. Name an insect that has an adaptation for drinking the nectar out of the center of the flowers?
They add oxygen to the air
sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide
trees, flowers, algae, grass, etc.
butterfly, honey bee, & wasp
Wit & Wisdom
When your mother tells you that you will not like the outcome of your new experimental hair style, you should always listen. She knows what she's talking about.
- do not grow or respond
- grow, reproduce,
respond, and have
can be helpful
can be harmful
- repair itself
- cells, tissue, organs
- structures for
support & energy use
- change with environment
- react to surroundings
- sexually or asexually
- make more organisms