Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CMIN 301 (Su '17) T06 - Exegeting the Audience
Transcript of CMIN 301 (Su '17) T06 - Exegeting the Audience
1) Provide all
for a guest speaker
who will preach at your church
this coming Sunday
Individual Classroom Activity
4 Areas of Your People
- always opposing culture
2) Share your background information in class
3) Do other students have additional questions if they
would be the guest speaker
Spiritual, emotional, educational situation
Level of Maturity
invest time in leaders
study the church's history
listen to leaders' insights
spend time with people
How good is their Bible knowledge?
Cultural Background & More
location, economical situation
language and idioms;
adjust your preaching style
- structure your preaching;
- need the big picture;
- raise their theological understanding
- accommodating for the world
Learn to love people
3) Click on "restore" in NASB and find the whole range
of meanings (all definitions)
2) Click on the edit icon and check mark Strongs
1) Open http://www.biblestudytools.com/,
switch the translation to NASB and search
for Gal. 6:1
Galatians 6:1 "restore"
1) What is the main topic that Luke
10:38-42 deals with?
Luke 10:38-42 Theological principle
2) What is Luke 10:38-42 telling us about the
Listening to the word of God is the most important activity for Christ followers.
a) The word of God puts the demands of life in
Transform the subject into a question.
b) The word of God puts us in communion with the
c) The word of God cannot be taken from us.
Listening to the word of God puts the demands of life in proper perspective, puts us in communion with the Lord, and it cannot be taken from us.