Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Policy Session 8
Transcript of Policy Session 8
2. Issues of gender pervade U.S. social welfare
3. Social Welfare has often been punitive
4. Federalism has defined the evolution of social welfare
5. Progress is reversible
6. The state has always been involved in social welfare
7. The poor have gained through organizing their own social movements
8. Social Welfare has stigmatized people of color
9. There is a difference between the deserving and undeserving poor. Divisions people fragmented and blocks universal policies from taking hold.
Questions 1 to 9
What is the policy proposal of the Democratic candidate?
What is the would the counter proposal of the Republican candidate most likely be?
What is the cause of the difference of the policy recommendation? Historical? Economic? Ideological? Any theme of social welfare?
Black Lives Matter-