Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Light
Total internal reflection
What is the refractive index?
How can you calculate it?
How did Mr Sheffield get it wrong last lesson?
Does it now work?
Finding the critical angle
Uses of total internal reflection
Total internal reflection and critical angle:
Refractive index =
Visible light can be sent along optical fibres.
The laser as an energy source for cutting, cauterising and burning.