Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Evaluating sources template (LOEX 2014)
Transcript of Evaluating sources template (LOEX 2014)
Why are you here today?
What you'll learn today...
Where to get help
Where to Get Help
Use one or more ways of limiting your search.
Did you find more relevant articles?
Criteria for evaluating sources
Where to find citation resources
-need appropriate sources
How recent is the information?
Is it current enough for your topic?
What kind of information is included in the resource?
Is content of the resource primarily opinion?
Does the creator provide references or sources for data or quotations?
Who is the creator or author?
What are the credentials?
Who is the publisher?
Is this fact or opinion?
Is it biased?
Point of View
Add another search term
Limit by date
Limit by type of source
Use subject limits
e.g Reference desk
Strategies for Narrowing Your Search