Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dred Scott by Michael Haney
Transcript of Dred Scott by Michael Haney
He took him there to help. Dred Scott met some abolisionists who told him to run away, because he should be free since he is in the North.
Eventually, the matter was taken to the court, and then the Supreme Court.
Supreme court jugded wether Scott should be slave or not. The Supreme court decided that no matter where he was, Dred Scott was a slave for life. Supreme Court also decided that the Missouri Compromise was unconstitutional. M dfgfgf dsafsdaffdsgtrhgfgfbdfdsfdsssssssssssdfgdg by Michael Haney Without Missouri compromise nothing would stop the spread of slavery.
This brought southerners joy, and they began to hurry to grab new land. by Michael Haney