Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3.2 Use Parallel Lines & Transversals
Transcript of 3.2 Use Parallel Lines & Transversals
Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem
Use the diagram below for each of the two questions:
Alternate Interior Angles Theorem
Identify Congruent Angles
Use Properties of
Find the value of x.
Alternate Exterior Angles Theorem
If Angle 1 = 110, find the value of the remaining numbered angles. Be prepared to explain how your answer is related to Angle 1 or a previously answered numbered angle.
Prove AIA Theorem
Prove that if two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then the pairs of alternate interior angles are congruent.
LCA Geometry with Mrs. Lester