Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3.2 Use Parallel Lines & Transversals
Transcript of 3.2 Use Parallel Lines & Transversals
Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem
Use the diagram below for each of the two questions:
Alternate Interior Angles Theorem
Identify Congruent Angles
Use Properties of
Find the value of x.
Alternate Exterior Angles Theorem
If Angle 1 = 110, find the value of the remaining numbered angles. Be prepared to explain how your answer is related to Angle 1 or a previously answered numbered angle.
Prove AIA Theorem
Prove that if two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, then the pairs of alternate interior angles are congruent.
1. p || q 1.
LCA Geometry with Mrs. Lester