Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3.05 Sea Turtle Tracking
Transcript of 3.05 Sea Turtle Tracking
Sea Turtle Migration
By Marcus Miranda
After leaving the coast of Florida, where does she go? To learn more about sea turtle migration click here.
For the next six months she stays in this same area. Why do you think she does this?
Do you think she would return to the coast of Florida again? When and why?
She moves on souththe coast of Cuba, and then west till just before she reaches the yucatan penisula .
it is possible that she is feeding and also their looking for a mate.
I think she'll return to the coast of Florida maybe to lay eggs or just to vacation ;)
At the beginning of August, the turtle stayed very close to the shoreline of Florida. Why do you believe she did this?
It is possible she was laying eggs on the coast