Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PENTADBIRAN SISTEM
CHECK Brainstorming Results Realisation Sketches SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
" HOW TO INSTALL WEB SERVER IN LINUX " NUR AMIRA BINTI JANTAN D20111050130 SING LIN TIONG
D20111048224 SHARALA A/P NAGAPPAN
D20111050126 NANNY SYRIL
D20111048128 GYATHIRI A/PSIVAPRASAT
D20111050133 DO YOU UNDERSTAND WITH
WEB SERVER? The term web server can refer to either the hardware (the computer) or the software (the computer application) that helps to deliver web content that can be accessed through the Internet.
The most common use of web servers is to host websites, but there are other uses such as gaming, data storage or running enterprise applications. WHAT IS LINUX? Linux is an operating system that evolved from a kernel created by Linus Torvalds when he was a student at the University of Helsinki. Generally, it is obvious to most people what Linux is.
However, both for political and practical reasons, it needs to be explained further. To say that Linux is an operating system means that it's meant to be used as an alternative to other operating systems, Windows, Mac OS, MS-DOS, Solaris and others.
Linux is not a program like a word processor and is not a set of programs like an office suite. Linux is an interface between computer/server hardware, and the programs which run on it. " HOW TO INTALL WEB SERVER IN LINUX " Is required in process of updating which is needed before doing any installation. The function of this command is to ensure that apt-get knows to install the most recent version of the package. FIRST STEP :
sudo apt –get update SECOND STEP :
Sudo apt-get install apache2 * Then, you will be ask an additional disk space to be used. Type “y” to continue the installation for the apache packages.
* After it, will show your hostname. And then, go to Mozila Firefox
and go to your localhost.
* The command line sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 start is used to start the web server
* cd /var/www Changing of directories to local web server /var/www
there is file, index html inside it.
* After the file is saved, the display will be what had been shown below. The display of the webpage which contains the contents which have been edited just now shows that the installation of the web server apache2 is successfully done. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!