Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Organizational Behavior
Sketch Time ;)
Get back to your teams ;)
Q. 1. What is my aim/goal ?
Team Growth Stages
The Bigger Picture
Do I want to join?
Do I want to continue?
How canI help?
Were we successful?
Increases quality, creativity, and commitment.
Qualities of Leader
Listen and talk from your heart, as words present 7% of the message.
Allow people their moment.
Deal with people instead of positions.
Encourage (smile and nod)
Ice break and praise.
“a process by which individuals organize and interpret their sensory impressions in order to give meaning to their environment
Situation : Time - Environment
Goal: Size - Shape - Sound)
Attribution Theory of Perception
Halo Effect: judging an individual based on single
characteristics, or consequence on single event.
Projection: assume people based on your own traits.
Contrast Effect: Comparing people.
Stereotyping: classify people and events to
Q. 2. What does it involve ? (SWOT-TOWS)
Q. 3. How far can I plan now ? Targets and Obj.
Factors Affecting Decisions
1. Information: quality and quantity.
2. Bias : attitudes
3. Personal Habits : old decisions
4. Time constraints.
5. Risk taking vs Safe sides.
"Try to catch your people, when they're doing something good"