Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of education history
The helpful courses/ activities are:
Peer Tutor Club
Peer Council/ Student Council
graduate from highschool
and get a diploma Student have to get degrees from college or university
Universities doesn't have law in the first year but students can take law- related courses like English, Literature, Language, Political Science, and Psychology.
It is important to take courses that enables students to think logically. Graduate University/ College
At this moment, students have to
choose to set their own office or
join to a law firm.
Usually, students choose to employ
in the company Interview and get into law firm if one wants to
work in law community with colleague Generally, after 3-5 years, one can be a prominent lawyer in a law firm.
Lawyers' incomes are decided depends on the expereince of a lawyer. Human rights lawyers
generally advise for clients
and help them to maintain thier human rights