Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CFT Overview Summer 2016
Transcript of CFT Overview Summer 2016
Teaching Assistant Orientation
New Faculty Orientation
Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching
The CFT enhances the
student learning experience
by helping instructors develop and refine foundational teaching skills and explore new teaching practices.
Course & Syllabus Design
Workshops & Events
Over 70 literature-based teaching guides!
The CFT fosters innovative and effective use of
by supporting instructors as they incorporate both new and established technologies in their teaching.
Blended and Online Learning Design (BOLD) Fellows
The CFT hosts and facilitates
that engage faculty, staff, and students.
The CFT strengthens
by providing professional development for students planning academic careers that involve teaching.
STEM Teaching MOOCs
Course Design Institute
Teaching and Social Class