Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jing: A Teaching Tool
Transcript of Jing: A Teaching Tool
By Mr. Harrington
Jing is a screen casting program created by Techsmith. The application captures a picture or video from the user's computer screen then upload it to the Web or save to the local drive. If the image or video is uploaded to the web, the program automatically creates a web address that can be shared with others.
Strategies for Using Jing in Teaching & Learning
1. Explain a difficult concept
2. Answer FAQ's.
3. Reteach problem areas of instruction.
Example Jing Videos & Resources
Feedback on Student Blog by Blake Plock
Demonstrate how to use Legos Digital
Designer by Dan Harrington
How to Capture
1. Highlight important information of your lesson.
2. Create a personal introduction to a project.
1. Illustrate strengths of sample work.
2. Give group or whole class feedback.
Jing helps balance the process of teaching and learning between the teacher and the students.