Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Getting Help for Emotional Problems
Transcript of Getting Help for Emotional Problems
get motivated and take action to meet goals Some nine million children have serious emotional problems at any point in time. Yet, only 1 in 5 of these children are receiving appropriate treatment.
http://endoflifecare.tripod.com/kidsyoungadults/id79.html understand and epathaize with others Getting Help with
Emotional Problems Get help by: Ifyou need more information, contact a
community organization, such as the
Canadian Mental Health Association. a zest for living and ability to laugh and have fun self- confidenceand self-esteem As easy as phoning firetruck or ambulance The website I got notes from is: Improving Emotional Health