Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing a Bold Beginning
Transcript of Writing a Bold Beginning
'Hooks' the reader from the start! 1. Write a QUESTION that
makes the reader think or wonder. 2. Write a 'sip' of the conclusion
to get the reader's attention
and to capture his or her interest. 3. Write a funny phrase or short story to set a humorous mood. 4. Use a quote from a character or expert
to get the reader's attention. 5. Get loud! Use a NOISE to grab the reader! 6. Action! Start your story in the middle of an action scene. Get Started! Write a beginning with
an irresistable HOOK!