Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Q2. What was the role and importance of the Real California
Transcript of Q2. What was the role and importance of the Real California
Q2. What was the role and importance of the Real California Cheese certification marke in implementing the positioning and IMC program elements? How and where was it implemented? Do you think it made a difference to the program?
- to identify natural cheese made in California from California milk
- able to promote many varieties of cheese from cheese makers who qualify for and use the seal on their packaging
- the seal assures that the cheese they are purchasing is natural and is made from California milk
- this set a standard for cheese makers to meet the production quality
How and where was it implemented?
- on all packaging and advertising
- on all coupons/brochures and point
of sales materials
- on restaurant menus and table tents
Any difference to the program?
- it tied the IMC program together
- I believe it will successful in creating and increasing the number of sales