Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - German for Bavarian Motor Work
Transcript of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - German for Bavarian Motor Work
- German for Bavarian Motor Works, usually known under its abbreviation BMW is a German manufacturer that builds cars, motorcycle, and engine. Manufacturing company founded in 1916.
The Slogan says: "The Ultimative Driving Machine"
is a German manufacturer that builds cars. On 14 November 1899, August Horch established the company . The company name is based on the Latin translation of the surname of the founder, August Horch. "Horch", meaning "listen" in German, becomes "audi" in Latin
The Slogan says: " Truth in Engineering "