Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nurse
Everybody needs money!
$ 31.10 per hour
$47,000 per year
By: Amanda M. Varner
To become a nurse you need an Associate's Degree.
An Associate's Degree takes 2 or 3 years to complete.
To be a nurse u get :
What you Do.......
A nurse does many amazing things during the day like....
takes care of people during the day and during the night.
helping a patient recover from their illiness or saving a positive life
How to become a nurse...
1.Graduate from high school
2.Get a 2 year Associates Degree or a 4 year bachelors degree
3.Take nurse test
4.Get a nursing license and then your in
24 hours a day
NOT weekends,or holidays
This is the end of my prezi. I hope you enjoyed my presentation. Thank You!