Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
05.03 Gas Laws: Lab Report
Transcript of 05.03 Gas Laws: Lab Report
5.03 Gas Laws: Lab Report
By: Ammara Siddiqui
Answer the following question regarding this part of the lab.
Describe the relationship between volume and temperature, referring to your data and/or graph to support your answer.
The relationship between volume and temperature is that when the temperature is increasing then the volume is increasing as well.
Answer the following questions after completing the lab.
1. Describe the relationship that you observed between pressure and volume in this lab. Refer to your data and/or graph to help support your answer.
The relationship that I observed between the pressure and the volume is that when the pressure is getting higher, the volume is becoming lower (it's decreasing). When the pressure is increasing the gas spreads out far apart from each other
2. Do you think there is a point at which volume cannot be decreased any further for this sealed container of gas? Explain your answer in terms of what you know about the properties and characteristics of gases.
Yes i think there's a point where the volume can't be decreased anymore because then the container would probably explode since there's no more free space.