Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of 회로기판
Transcript of Copy of 회로기판
Capacitor & Inductor
passive two-terminal electrical component used to store energy electrostatically in an electric field.
passive two-terminal electrical component which resists changes in electric current passing through it
Capacitance is the ratio of the charge on one plate of a capacitor to the voltage difference between the two plates
Voltage - Current Relationship
MOHD RAZIMAN BIN SAIDIN
MUHAMMAD FIRDAUS BIN SAZALI