Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Final Project ICT by Aziah, Irda and Ayu
Transcript of Final Project ICT by Aziah, Irda and Ayu
Language teachers teaching in primary and secondary schools
The selected tools:
Three distinct categories of data:
e.g. footfall, number of sales, nature of sales, amount of staff time spent on tasks
e.g. age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, geographic location
e.g. proportion of clients who would recommend the company, survey results, feedback
Photostory Activity 1
Done by: Irda, Aziah and Ayu
Company A and Company B:
As a table, please organise the types of data listed on the cards by importance.
Please use the Blu-Tack to stick the cards to the paper, and the pens to capture your discussion points.
This bit is really important!
of data collection and usage amongst the regional companies..
Due to the variety of the types and needs of companies it
on data collection across the region for benchmarking.
There is still
from investigating and identifying areas for benchmarking and comparison with other companies, as illustrated by Company A and Company B.
This project identified 3 distinct types of data currently collected:
Activity, Profile and Satisfaction.
may not be possible to reach a consensus
potential for companies to benefit
Prezi designed by Stephanie Humphries
ICT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING MODULE
Overview of presentation
Context of the workshop
The two selected tools
Rationale of the selected tools
Tool 1 -
Activity 1 & Activity 2
Tool 2 -
Activity 1 & Activity 2
Create videos out of photo files
Presentations done in a multi-sensory format
Develop ICT skills
It is simple to use and it is FREE!!
Contains a carefully selected word bank of nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs and punctuation mark
teaches punctuation, capitalization, noun-verb structure
can be accessed from any computer with internet
Save, edit and share them in social media.
ATEOFL, students should be able to:
Improve their speaking skills by narrating a descriptive text on ‘my family’ using photostory
Improve their writing skills by writing up the descriptive texts in paragraphs
1.Intro - Teacher shows a photostory presentation
2. Students create their own photostory
3. Topic given
4. Students narrate their story using their pictures
5. Class presentations - sharing of photostory
6. Students write it in paragraphs
ATEOTL, students must be able to:
1.Use suitable imperative verbs for food preparation
2.Use suitable connectors to sequence the photos and their steps
3. Develop correct sentences using suitable vocabulary and grammar
4. Write correct sentences to describe the sequential steps in preparing food
1. Intro - Q&A to build students' schema
3. Students' use computers
4.Tc explains instructions.
5. Group presentation of PS
6. Extension activity - Written exercise
ATEOTL students will be able to:
1. enrich the vocabulary skills using
piclits by comparing their list of
vocabulary to their partner’s list.
2. practice their oral skills by discussing
with a partner about the words they
3. Use piclits to create an inspiring
1. Lexical retrieval - Picture shown,
students write as many words as
possible associated to the picture
2. Compare the words with a partner
3. Find similarities/differences - with the
words shown in the word bank
4. Pair work - students will create a phrase
5. Tr will choose the most inspiring phrase
This activity is cited from:
Example of activities using Photo Story and Piclits
provide knowledge and tools to enhance language learning
provide an overview of examples of digital tools
present project samples
show steps for teaching students to use the tools