Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mary Quant vs. Jackie Kennedy
Transcript of Mary Quant vs. Jackie Kennedy
Look" Mary is credited for the mini skirt. "The shorter... ...the better." Both Kennedy and Quant were admired by women around the country. Teens liked Quant, while women liked Kennedy Both women revolutionized fashion. Quant "[It's] practical and liberating, allowing women the ability to run for a bus." "Dress to please yourself; treat fashion as a game." Kennedy After her husband JFK left office, Jackie developed a much more relaxed wardrobe. more and more women started wearing jeans. British; 1960s London-based
Mod and youth fashion
movements American; JFK's wife,
known for being stylishly
conservative both Quant and Kennedy's styles continue to affect popular culture today.