Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Micro and Macro environmental factors of McDonald’s.
Transcript of Micro and Macro environmental factors of McDonald’s.
Marketing environment refers to the external forces and factors that affect the company's ability to develop and maintain successful transactions and relationships with target customers.
Macro environment consists of broader forces that shape opportunities and pose threats to company. It shows six major forces in the company's macro environment.
• product or service
• employees and others
Product and service